We provide transportation to and from:
- Nursing Homes
- Rehab Facilities
- Medical and Dental Appointments
- Surgery and Hospitals
- Physical Therapy
- Holiday Gatherings
- Shopping Trips
- Church and Wedding
- Anywhere else – just ask!
- We are open during Holidays!
- Bring up to 2 friends/family members free of charge. Your attendants always go for free.
- We don’t charge for the first 15 min of wait time.
- No charge for cancellations at least one hour before your scheduled pick-up time.
You may set up a ride with us at least 24 hours in advance. If you need to arrange same-day transportation, please call us and we will try our best to accommodate you.
We charge a flat fee for our services withing Clark County. We don’t have extra charges or hidden fees. One price, anywhere you go!
Please note that we do not accept ProviderOne Insurance. If you need to schedule Medicaid Transportation please contact the Human Services Council directly at 360-694-9997.
We can take Cash, Check, and All Major Credit Cards. If you would like to make your payment via phone, please call us and we will be happy to assist you.